Best Android Lollipop Custom Rom For Google Nexus 4 – Stable, Fast and Light
It’s been just a few weeks, when Google brought their updated Android operating system, Lollipop, to there Nexus devices and developers are already engaged to make it more better.
Check out this new customer Rom, ‘BoostPop‘, build from source code of Google Android Lollipop operating system (AOSP), completely clean, no bloatwares, smooth, many optimizations, additional tweaks such as Volume Rocker, Navigation Height, Pin Unlock and other security options, Double Tap to sleep, LED notifications and battery LED , Ambiet Display, CM kill-all in recents, Long-press recents opens last app and much more. View all the features of this Rom here.
Apart from being simple and clean, the Rom has been blessed with many features from different Custom ROMs such as CyanogenMod, Slim, OmniRom and Rascarlo many more. Well, if you’d like simplicity blended with useful features, for sure you’d like to have this Android Lollipop Custom Rom on Nexus 4.
BootsPop Rom Special Features Screen Shots
Here is simple to follow guide to install this Android Lollipop Custom Rom on Google Nexus 4. Prepare your device before proceeding further.
- Make sure you’ve custom recovery installed on your device, CWM or TWPR, which ever you like.
- Make sure to back up all important files stored over the phone to your PC or other storage location, as installing Rom would erase all the date stored over the phone.
- Make sure, you’ve enabled USB Debugging on your device. To enable it, visit settings->application->development and tick the box.
- Make sure to charge your phone as possible, so it don’t at the time of installation.
Guide: How to install Android Lollipop Custom Rom on Google Nexus 4
- Download the BoostTop Custom Rom for Nexus 4 from here (boostpop_mako-ota-2014-12-31.zip) and Google Apps from here (gapps-L-minimal-signed-12-14-14.zip). Download both the zip files and put’em to your phone.
- Turn off your device and go to recovery mode by pressing and holding ‘Volume up+ home+power button’ until phone start in recovery mode.
- Under the recovery menu (CWM or TWPR), you may back up your Rom, in case you face any kind of problem with this Rom, then, you can use this backup to restore your device.
- Now flash the BoostTop Custom Rom for Nexus 4 zip file (boostpop_mako-ota-2014-12-31.zip) and wait until it get installed.
- After it, install the Google Apps (gapps-L-minimal-signed-12-14-14.zip) file.
- After completion of process select “reboot system now” and all done.
All done! You’ve just installed this Custom Rom on your Nexus 4.
We hope you guys like this Rom, please share your experience, views and problems, so we can help you in all possible manner.