15 Best Games for Samsung Galaxy Core 2
In a very affordable budgets, in year 2014 Samsung brought Galaxy Core 2 and to till now it has been a very countable launch for them. With few hardware changes, the Galaxy Core 2 was found to even more popular than its predecessor, Galaxy core. However if we compare its specification with current basic smart phone, they seems to be very outdated. Still if we can have very decent gaming experience over this handset, definitely not the big ones but surely we could play many of interesting and entertaining games on Galaxy Core 2.
For Samsung Galaxy Core 2 users, we have gather some games, from racing to action – arcade, we have prepared this list of titles keeping our fingers crossed hoping that our audience would like them. Here we have this list of 25 best games for Samsung Galaxy Core 2 and surely you’d love them to play on this handset.
- Best Android Apps for Root users – get most out of your Android device!
- Best Android Antivirus Apps – keep you ready always to fight against viruses and malware!
Android app store “Google Play” has a lot of games in it those you can play on Galaxy Core 2. There are different free and paid games. In this post I will be covering free games only. Every one loves different types or genres, like Action & Arcade, Adventure, Racing, Puzzle etc. In this round-up, we’ve these very light-hearted games that everyone can play and enjoy!
So let’s get started!
15 Best Games for Samsung Galaxy Core 2
1. Subway surfers:
One of the best games that I have played. Runs on almost all phones from low-end to high-end. All you have to do is dash the obstacle in your way and dodge the incoming trains. Our character is a boy who is running from an inspector.
- Grind trains with your own crew.
- Colorful and vivid High Definition graphics.
- Hoverboard Surfing.
- Paint powered jetpack.
- Fast swipe acrobatics.
- Challenge and help your friends.
2. Temple Run Oz:
Temple Run has around 200 million download, when temple run one came out it was one of the most popular games in the mobile games industry. Temple run Oz is a sequel to temple run and it takes it to the next level making it even more awesome.
In this we have stolen a doll from a temple and now we have to run from the monster chasing us.
- Beautiful graphics.
- Gorgeous organic environments.
- New Obstacles.
- Special powers for each different character.
3. Jetpack Joyride:
In Jetpack Joyride we are barry who breaks in a laboratory to commandeer the experimental jetpacks. After we are in the air we just touch the screen to ascend and descend.
Starting off with a machine gun jetpack but we can also upgrade to more advance jetpacks as the game progresses.
- Cool Upgrades.
- A Lot of game time.
4. Fruit Ninja:
Fruit Ninja is a juicy action game with squishy, splatty and satisfying fruit carnage! Become the ultimate bringer of sweet, tasty destruction with every single slash!
Fruit Ninja features three action-packed gameplay modes – Classic, Zen and the amazing Arcade mode. Your success will also please the wise ninja Sensei, who will accompany your journey with words of wisdom and fun fruit facts.
The bonus Dojo section includes unlockable blades, backgrounds, power-ups and more. Our travelling merchant Gutsu and his porky pal Truffles will ensure you always get the best deal possible!
- Carve, splatter, and slash your way through piles of colorful fruit in this juicy arcade action game
- Choose from three different game modes to play through: Classic, Arcade, and Zen
- Customize your experience with unlockable weapons and backgrounds
- Use Starfruit to boost your arsenal with exhilarating power-ups and never before seen super fruit
5. Candy Crush:
Switch and match your way through more than 400 levels in this delicious and addictive puzzle adventure. Ain’t it the sweetest game ever?
Please note Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
- Tasty graphics that will leave you hungry for more
- Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
- Over 400 sweet levels
- leaderboard for you and your friends
- Items to unlock by completing levels
- Boosters and charms to help with those challenging levels
- Seamless synchronization with the Facebook version
6. Angry Birds:
The survival of the Angry Birds is at stake. Dish out revenge on the greedy pigs who stole their eggs. Use the unique powers of each bird to destroy the pigs’ defenses. Angry Birds features challenging physics-based gameplay and hours of replay value. Each level requires logic, skill, and force to solve.
- Secret content.
- Laser targeting.
7. Angry Birds Go:
Welcome to downhill racing on Piggy Island! Feel the rush as you fling those freewheeling birds and piggies down the track at breakneck speed – with plenty of twists and turns in a thrilling race to the finish line! But beware! Look out for hazardous roads, mischievous opponents riding your tail and special powers to put the race leader behind the pack. Plus, go from soapbox car to supercar by upgrading your ride! Ready…Set…Angry Birds Go!
- 3D graphics.
- Cool special powers.
- Different gaming modes.
8. Hill Race Climbing:
One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made for Android! And it’s free!
Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon!
- 14 different vehicles with different upgrades.
- Upgradeable parts include engine, suspension, tires and 4WD.
- 14 stages with different levels to reach in each (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! and more).
- Share your score with a screenshot with your friends!.
- Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation.
- Designed to look good on low resolution and high-resolution devices (incl. tablets).
- Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine!.
9. 8 Ball Pool:
This is definitely the best pool games that I have played. It has a very big community, you can easily find people to play with. Playing with friends is also quite fun. It is a must have if you are a fan of pool games. And mobile integrations makes it even more awesome.
- Compete one on one in tournaments.
- Win pool coins and exclusive items.
- Challenge friends.
10. Rail Rush:
Step into your cart and begin this exploring frenzy! Accelerate through these insanely fast rails while tilting and swiping to avoid the obstacles.
Your job is to collect precious stones, so get those gold nuggets and gems. There will be surprises along the way, and special gifts to earn if you’re lucky! Break the rock eggs to reveal what’s inside of them and pick up all the gems for your personal explorer’s collection!
- 15 characters.
- Awesome power ups.
- 7 worlds and hidden levels.
- Nice graphics.
- Action packed gameplay.
- In-game achievements.
11. Plants vs. Zombies 2:
One of the most addictive and fun to play games. It is a sequel to Plant vs Zombies which was a one of its kind games and blew all records. Plants vs Zombies 2 takes it a step further. Its fun to play on both mobiles and tablets. Aton of new plants are available to fight with zombies.
- Collect coins and purchase power ups.
- Game server.
- Compete against friends.
- Finger powers.
12. Where’s My Water?:
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
- A lot of levels over a 100 levels.
- Connect through facebook.
- Tri ducking is faster.
13. Glow Hockey:
Glow hockey provides a new style of a hockey game. Best thing about it is that you can play with your friends or with the computer.
- 2-player mode (same device).
- Glow graphics.
- Smooth game play.
- Realistic physics.
- 4 selectable paddles and pucks.
- Support almost all Android devices.
So this was my list of best free android games for Samsung Galaxy Core 2. So what are your favorites? Share them with us through comments!