How to Increase Volume of Samsung Galaxy S5
It always been preferred to have sound’s volume bit louder, however in most of the smartphones, the volume is used be bound to certain limits, sometimes it is little annoying, like if you are listening music with your friends in rush area or watching the videos, where you need louder sound but you are unable to do so.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and looking to improve its volume , then you keep reading. All credits goes to stalli0nUK, a XDA developer, who brought a Volume boost mod for Samsung Galaxy S5, which improves the sound volume of entire phone to high extent. You may read the complete thread over here.
The Mod has four version depending upon your requirement, you may choosing one of them or try another after one.
Before proceeding any further, please make sure to prepare your device with according to followings prerequisites.
- Make sure you have custom recovery install on your phone, as to install this Volume boost mod, you need a custom recovery. [Root Samsung Galaxy S5]
- Make sure that you’ve enabled the debugging mode your handset. To enable it, visit settings->application->development and tick the box.
- Make sure to charge your handset to good extent.
- Also, if possible or for future safety, you may back up your current Rom through custom recovery.
- V1 Lite – Gives good boost to entire volume of handset. – Link
- V2 Medium – All sounds boosted by 5, Medium Level sound increase. (Recommneded) – Link
- V3 Extra Loud – All sounds boosted by 6, Extra Loud Level sound increase. – Link
- V4 Lite + Headphone Increase – Highest boost, workes great for headphones as well. – Link
- In case you need to back normal, download the restore file from here.
How to Install Volume boost mod on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Download the required boost mod file from the above links and put it under your phone.
- Turn off your phone and wait for 3-5 seconds.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode, Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together to start your device in recovery mode.
- Under the recovery mode, flash the downloaded .zip file.
- Reboot your device and, for the very first time, it may take longer time to start, don’t get panic it is normal.
Yeah, you’ve just boosted the sound of your Galaxy S5. In case you face any kind of problem, let us know and we’ll be glad to help you.