Enable USB Debugging & Developers Option on Galaxy S6
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge has been arrived on → Amazon.in for pre-orders in India with down payment of Rs 2000. Both the handsets have been blessed with un-matchable hardware and performances as well. In this post, we’ll help you out to enable the developers option and USB Debugging on these handsets, for the both handsets, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, the procedure is completely same.
To enable the USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, first we have to enable the developers option in the settings. Both the options are quite powerful and somewhat essential as with USB Debugging Enabled, you’d be able to connect your Android device to your PC or Laptop directly as mass storage device, which makes file transfers much easier and faster as well.
Lets start the procedure with developers option first on galaxy s6,
Enable Developers Option on Samsung Galaxy S6 / Edge
The complete procedure is very simple, just follow the below steps:
- Head to phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘About Device’ menu.
- Under it, scroll down and locate to ‘Build Number’.
- Tap seven-times on ‘Build Number’ and after it, you’ll be told that you are now a developer.
- Go back to Settings and there you’ll get Developers options displayed.
All done! You’ve just activated the developers option on your device, now you can enable the USB Debugging on it.
Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S6 / Edge
- Again head to phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Developer options.
- Under it, check the USB debugging box and give a confirmation to it.
Now you successfully enabled the USB Debugging on your Galaxy S6 and this method works for all Samsung devices as well. You can try it on other device as well.
Don’t miss to download all the → official wallpapers launched for Samsung Galaxy S6. Stay tune for more informative guides and stuff, shows you appreciation through sharing our post with your friends.