Samsung Galaxy S4 Stuck in Boot Loop [Fixed]
Samsung rolled out Android Lollipop update for Galaxy S4 and after updating the device, it has been noticed and found that some of the devices were stuck at boot logo and then nothing happened. Well this issue has been reported and observed with many users those updated their device. Some also reported that their devices were kept rebooting after this update, few lag issues were found as well (these were expected in first update) and few more.
Well solution to these issue is not hard. With just a hard reset, everything (almost all issues) will be settled down. To fix boot loop stuck issue in this device, we gonna reboot into the recovery mode and then we’ll have a hard reset.
So let’s start the rescue process with some important thing you must consider before proceeding to hard reset.
- Remember that hard reset means a complete wipe out your device that means anything which is stored under the device’s memory will be cleaned completely and all of that, it cannot be undone. Be sure to safe important data to some place.
- Also, it will erase all settings, installed apps, profile settings will be turned to default settings.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S4 Stuck in Boot Loop
Entire process is very easy, just need to boot into recovery mode and then we’ll perform “Wipe data/Factory reset” and “Wipe cache partition”(in simple term that is hard reset). So let’s start the process.
- Turn off your phone and wait at least 2 -3 seconds.
- Now Press and Hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons all together.
- Keep on pressing these buttons until you get a redirect to your new screen, Recovery mode (whether its stock or customer, whichever you have).
- Now under recovery mode, Select and perform “Wipe data/Factory reset”.
- Now similarly, select and perform “Wipe cache partition”.
- Once you done with both, select “reboot system now” from recovery option exit from recovery mode.
Wow! That’s all you need to do to fix boot stuck, freezing, lags etc., in Samsung Galaxy S4. If the problem still exists than, only way to get it solved is to downgrade the device.