Tenorshare Android Data Recovery for Mac: The Loyal Safeguard for Your Android Files
Your Android phone is not only a device that helps you keep in touch, as it becomes more and more powerful, it’s now also a digital camera, a file manager, a photo gallery, an email box, a personal cinema and much more. However, one misoperation could ruin all data and information in your Android phone or tablet. Hopefully you will never have to deal with such things, but if you are stuck in such a situation, a reliable Android file recovery is a must.
Android Data Recovery for Mac (developed by Tenorshare), is definitely something you can rely on if you need to retrieve Android data. I didn’t say it without a reason. In fact, there are several reasons that convince me the Android Data Recovery is worth trying.
7 Reasons to Choose Tenorshare Android Data Recovery for Mac
- Regardless of your reasons for Android data loss (delete data by mistake, flash custom ROM, factory settings reset, system crash, etc.), it will always manage to get back your lost data.
- Steps for operation is quite simple. You can complete the whole process without a hitch, as there are references on the program’s interface.
- With a thorough and deep scan, it’s possible for you to rescue almost everything on your Android phone. All the disappeared contacts, photos, text messages, etc. will be back again like a miracle.
- The data recovery software is designed for Android OS users ranging from Android 2.3 to Android M 6.0, with wholly support for Android phones and tablets from Samsung, LG, Sony, Lenovo, HTC, Google Nexus and other manufactures.
- You can preview after scanning so that you can check only the items you want to restore without wasting time.
- After recovery, you could transfer Android files to computer and export lost files in TXT, XLS, XML and VCF (contacts only) formats for easy reading, printing or transferring to other devices.
- With or without a USB cable, you can all get back lost or deleted files from Android devices. Android Data Recovery for Mac allows users to recover data from Android via Wi-Fi connection.
To recover the lost contacts that I erased from my Samsung Galaxy S5, I downloaded this program from Tenorshare’s official website (http://www.tenorshare.com/). Downloading and installing doesn’t take too much time. After the USB debugging process, my galaxy is connected successfully. Then it began to scan my galaxy for lost contacts. Several minutes later, as the scanning finished, I got a list of contacts to preview. All I need to do now is check the ones I need and recover them. And now my contacts are back. It’s just amazing.
Just get started! You can witness the great moment of bringing the dead Android data back to life!