How to Increase Volume of HTC One
Just like the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the HTC’s One handset offers somewhat low volume as output. To make it an ideal smart phone for music lovers, HTC has fitted the sound bar on front side above and below the display, which is good enough to provide loud, and clear sound. But as per the user needs, the sound is not that loud. Most of the high-end smart phones just like the HTC One, are able to provide high performance, but usually failed to provide loud sound.
If you are one who feels that their HTC One’s sound is not loud enough then use this tutorial to get it solved. All of us expect that, our phone’s ringtone, music, and call volume should be loud enough to be heard easily. Even, expensive devices like One, and Note 3 are failed to meet the expectation. Hopefully, the developer community, without whom most of the Android phones would be useless, keeps bringing the solutions to such problems to improve the usability of Android devices.
A XDA developer, ZeroInfinity, has released a volume boost mod for HTC One, which works on rooted device, and it improves the overall volume of the device to great extent. So, to use this mod, your phone should be rooted with CWM/TWRP custom recovery installed. Once you root, and install custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) on your device, then you can use this Mod. Before posting, this mod has been tested, and found to be working fine.
This mod is completely safe to install, and use. It won’t be hurting your device in any way. But remember, it will work with Beats Audio, so you if don’t enable the Beats Audio, then it won’t work. Also, this mod hack will not work with ASOP based Rom because they don’t have Beats Audio app.
- This Volume mod is only for HTC One, and meant nothing for any other model, and device.
- In order to install this mod, your phone should be rooted. It will not work on non-root device because it need some internal permission to improve volume, which cannot be allowed by non-root device. So first, root the HTC One, and then use it.
- Also, your phone should have installed CWM or TWRP recovery installed. In order to install in successfully, a custom recovery is needed. You can install CWM recovery through ROM Manager app without any hassle.
- Charge your phone good extent.
→ Download the Volume boost mod from below according to your needs:
- IntenseBLAST.zip [mirror] – Google Improvements
- IntenseBLAST_Maximum_Edition.zip [mirror] – High Improvements
- IntenseBLAST_ULTIMATE_EDITION.zip [mirror] – Super High Improvements
→ If you want to remove or simply uninstall this mod from the device, then download the uninstaller from below, and flash it in recovery mode.
How to boot into recovery mode in HTC One
[iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/FfvDl9ywk8k?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]
How to install Volume boost mod on HTC One
- Download the desire boost mod from the download section, then copy it external memory of phone. Remember the location, and name of the files.
- Now boot into the recovery mode by following below steps or simply go through the video listed above:
- First, press and hold the Volume Down button then press, and hold power button (keep both pressed).
- Wait for screen go to totally black.
- Once it get back, release the Power button while still pressing Volume down until a while screen appears.
- Once a while screen with few options appears, then select the recovery mode from there.
- Now from recovery option, select “install zip from sd card” followed by “choose zip from sd card”, then find, and locate the download volume boost mod zip file, then select “yes” on next screen to confirm the selection.
- Once it gets flashed, from recovery options, select “reboot system now”.
Enjoy the improved volume on your device. In you needed any help, or got any problem the let us know.https://androidcure.com/increase-volume-htc-one/How-to-GuidesHTC,Htc one,volume increaseJust like the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the HTC's One handset offers somewhat low volume as output. To make it an ideal smart phone for music lovers, HTC has fitted the sound bar on front side above and below the display, which is good enough to provide loud, and clear...Deepak GuptaDeepak Guptadgdeepak000@gmail.comAdministratorDeepak Gupta is a tech geek and founder of AndroidCure, a popular blog dedicated to Android users. Join him on →Google Plus. Sign-up for the →email newsletter and get daily updates from this blog.Androidcure