Monero is a prevalent system. It attracts anonymity, complete freedom, and independence from banks or state inflation; a unique code makes it secure, and the fact that it is not recognized at the legislative level as an official currency eliminates the issue of taxation.
We can talk about its merits for a long time. Still, it is worth stating that neither it nor other cryptocurrencies provide their owner with as many opportunities as accurate (fiat) money. That is why sooner or later, there is a need to exchange Monero (XMR) for Tether TRC20 (USDT), which can be done on favourable terms by clicking on the link www.bestchange.com/monero-to-tether-trc20.html.
Of course, you can choose any other exchange direction, but users mainly choose poison. Such a choice is justified because Tether is a unique crypto through which you can pay for utilities, mobile communications, buy a train ticket, believe in a store, and much more from anywhere and at a convenient time. The system is available from a mobile application.
As you can see, despite the promising prospects for Monero (many analysts predict its price rise and consider it reasonable to invest in XMR), you will still need real funds to meet your daily needs, and most conveniently – in Tether USDT stablecoin in TRC-20 network.
How to make a deal
First, you need to figure out where to look for a service provider. And it is preferable to do this on the BestChange monitoring portal of the list of cryptocurrency e-exchangers, which selects cryptocurrency electronic exchangers, carefully checks each resource, and includes only reliable services in the rating table. You can work with any of these sites without any fear. Transactions will be as secure as possible.
As for the selection of conditions. It would help if you were prepared for the fact that they can differ and quite significantly. It all depends on the policy of a particular exchanger. And to determine the best offer, looking at the options for transferring to Monero (XMR) to Tether TRC20 (USDT) collected on the bestchange, they need to be compared according to the following criteria:
- the exchange rate for Monero cryptocurrency;
- the amount and method of commission calculation;
- reserve of digital coins;
- amounts available for conversion;
- exchange method – manual or semi-automatic;
- the ability to fix the exchange rate when making a deal.
After that, it remains to go to the exchange service site, fill out an application, and confirm it by reading the exchange rules. Next, you need to pay for the application by sending the specified amount from the Tether TRC20 (USDT) to the details received from the manager of the exchanger. And in the next 20-30 minutes, your cryptocurrency wallet will be replenished with Monero coins.
How to conduct a profitable and successful exchange
For the transaction to be as successful as possible, consider the following points:
- It is better to buy cryptocurrency at the moment of maximum decrease in its value. You can determine such a period by reading the Monero exchange rate change chart.
- Carefully study the conditions for fixing the exchange rate in the rules of a particular exchanger. Objectively assess your capabilities. It would help if you had time to transfer assets while the price remains unchanged.
- Enter all the data in the application correctly, and provide up-to-date information. Any hiccups can make it impossible to exchange currencies quickly, and you will miss out on favourable conditions.
- Pay for the application within the time limit the exchanger sets. Do not transfer money after it expires. Then the application will be cancelled so that the assets will be returned to you but with the deduction of penalties and commissions. Some exchangers do not carry out return operations at all.
These are the essential points that you should consider.