Its seriously a historic moment in Tech industry as world’s cheapest smartphone, ‘Ringing Bells Freedom 251’, has been launched today in New Delhi and guess what? This has been launched by an Indian company , ‘Ringing Bells Private Ltd”. This Smartphone will be sold at an astonishing price of Rs.251 only. That’s just what we can call a proud moment for us all as people who weren’t able to afford a smart phone before can now have an option or for any other person who wants to try this.
This doesn’t mean that it lacks necessary features, please be assured, this phone is equipped with all latest features, according to the company. Ringing Bells is quite a young company established in 2015. This smartphone will be covered under 1 year manufacturer warranty and already has 650+ Service centers PAN India.
The company has launched this smartphone as a part of the Indian government’s Make In India initiative.
Sapney Sach Hongey
- 4″ inch WVGA IPS display screen
- It is a Dual SIM smartphone, GSM + GSM
- 1.3 GHz Quadcore Processor for good performance
- Back with 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal memory and it could be extended with external memory.
- 3.2 MP Rear camera, 0.3 Front camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop O.S
- 1450 mAh removable battery
- 3G, 2G Wifi, Bluetooth, etc
Ringing Bells Freedom 251’s booking will start from Thursday 18, February 2016, 6 AM onward till Sunday 21 February 2016 before 8 PM.