How to Enter Fastboot/Bootloader mode on Sony Xperia Z2
Are you looking to boot into the Fastboot/Bootloader mode on Sony Xperia?Then this guide will definitely help you out. This guide will teach how to boot in the Fastboot mode which also known as Bootloader mode. The whole guide is so simple that anyone can understand and implement it on their device. The Fastboot/Bootloader mode allows user to install firmware, make partitions, system updates, and more.
We have two ways in which you can boot your device to Fastboot, first method is through using hardware keys and PC, second method is by using Quickboot Application. The first method is best suited for those who have a non root device, and second suits well to root users. In order to boot into fastboot mode in Xperia Z2, you must follow the exact steps as listed without missing or mixing them.
Firstly make sure that you’ve installed proper drivers of your device on your PC. Download the latest drivers of Sony Xperia Z2 for PC from here.
How to Enter Fastboot Mode on Xperia Z2
1. Hardware keys – Non root users
You can manually boot to Fastboot using hardware keys, and USB Cable. To perform this method, you need a windows based PC. Follow the below steps:
- Prepare the USB Cable and insert it’s one end to PC and don’t plug it to device just yet.
- Turn off the device and wait at least 5 seconds.
- Press and hold Volume Down button , don’t release the button.
- Now plug-in the USB cable to your device.
- Your device will now get to Fastboot mode.
2. Using Quickboot App – Root users
Quickboot is a very useful application for root users. It allows one-click boot up to recovery, fastboot, and bootloader.
- Get the Quickboot app from here. Install this app on your phone.
- Run the application on your phone.
- Grant the root access to this application.
- From the list, select the “Fastboot” option, and then confirm it. It will reboot the device to Fastboot mode.
These were the two most easy way in which you can enter the Fastboot mode on Xperia Z2. If you’re looking to boot into the recovery mode then visit: Recovery mode on Xperia Z2.https://androidcure.com/enter-fastboot-bootloader-mode-sony-xperia-z2/https://androidcure.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Best-Roms-for-Sony-Xperia-Z.jpeghttps://androidcure.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Best-Roms-for-Sony-Xperia-Z-150x150.jpegHow-to-GuidesBackup,fastboot,KitKat,Xperia Z2Are you looking to boot into the Fastboot/Bootloader mode on Sony Xperia?Then this guide will definitely help you out. This guide will teach how to boot in the Fastboot mode which also known as Bootloader mode. The whole guide is so simple that anyone can understand and implement it...Deepak GuptaDeepak Guptadgdeepak000@gmail.comAdministratorDeepak Gupta is a tech geek and founder of AndroidCure, a popular blog dedicated to Android users. Join him on →Google Plus. Sign-up for the →email newsletter and get daily updates from this blog.Androidcure