Karbonn™, the third most popular mobile manufacture brand in India, not only they provide cost-effective alternative smartphones, and tablets but also ensure about high quality, and good after sale services. In low-budget they strives to give even better phones than what Micromax has to offer. Launched in year 2012, since Karbonn A15 has been a good low-budget option for Android phone seekers.
With good internal configurations including 1 GHz processor , 512MB RAM, and good 4 inches screen, it’s a complete value for money deal. High performance isn’t that it designed for, but it offers good performance, and power for daily usage, and can entertain you to good extent. To get access to more of it, root it the fist step of the way. Having a root on device will let you manually control the many hardware, and many other settings you can manually adjust as for your comfort, and desire user experience.
Warning – Rooting Karbonn A15 will avoid its warranty, which is somewhat against the terms, and condition of the company. So do it with full care, and with under standing of what you doing. Any damage caused to your device will be treated as your own fault, and we will not be responsible for it in any way.
- This rooting guide, and rooting tools are made only for Karbonn A15 and meant nothing for any other device.
- To follow this method, you need a windows based PC (desktop or laptop), and make sure that you have installed proper drivers of your device on PC.
- It is optional to backup your personal data which has been stored in your phone’s memory. You can skip this step, but we recommend to do it.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone. To enable it or to check, go to Settings->Developers Options-> check the USB debugging box.
- Charge your phone to good level.
- Get the rooting kit package zip file from here. (Root-Tool.zip)
Root Karbonn A15 Guide
- Download the zip file, the extract it to your PC, and remember the location, and name of the folder.
- Now connect your phone to PC through USB cable, make sure that your PC has detected it successfully. To check whether it is detected or not, you can see it under Device manger of PC.
- From the extracted files, look for “ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat” file and hit enter to run it.
- Then one new command prompt will appear on-screen.
- Then follow the onscreen instructions appears on command prompt screen.
- Once you done with following the instructions, the rooting process will start, and will complete in few minutes.
- After is gets completed, your phone will reboot itself, now you can remove the phone from PC.
- To ensure the root on the device, look for the SuperSU app under the apps menu. If you found it, then it simply means that you have succeeded to get root privileges on it.