How to Update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 / A311 to Lollipop 5.1.1
Do you have a Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311 and want to update it to latest Android 5.1.1? You’ve come to right place. I’ll tell you how you can easily update your handset to latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. To update this devices, we’ll be using a custom Rom based on CyanogenMod Rom. No matter what people say about custom Roms, whether bad or good, in the end only they remain for us when it comes to an update while manufacturer has already gave up on these phones.
We’ll use BlissPOP V3.5 Rom, thanks to @pintothakur007 who brought this Rom at XDA Forum for Canvas Nitro A310 / A311 users. Entirely it is based on Lollipop CyanogenMod. It offers good way to update this handset, get more new features, abilities, and of course a new look that changes device beautiful manner.Most of the features are working int this Rom but some of the features are not working right now.
Features which are not working are listed below:
- Gps & hotspot
- Sim2 data
However as soon as another update get rolled for this Rom, I hope these issues will be rectified too. If you’d like to read more about this Rom, please visit →here. We recommend you to check for the update first, if there is any new update, you should go for it.
Also see: Best Android Games
Before we tell you the procedure to install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 / A311, go ahead and read all the prerequisites mentioned below.
- This Rom is built for Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 / A311 only and it meant nothing for any other device. So be very careful and before proceeding any further check your device’s model number under settings.
- Be careful as installation will delete everything which is stored under the device’s memory such as downloaded files, received files and all application data. Same them to some safe place. [Visit: How to back up Android device]
- Important: To install this Rom you must have custom recovery on your device. If you don’t have, then go ahead and first install it
- Back up your Rom. It would be very hand in case where you’d like to get back to your old Rom or if anything goes wrong. You can back up your Rom under the recovery mode.
- Also as it is third-party Rom, installing it will void warranty of your device so be sure to install it.
- Make sure to enable “USB debugging” option on your device. To enable it, to Settings->Developers options -> check the USB debugging box.
- Charge your handset to good extent.
- Download the Blisspop Rom for Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 / A311 from here.
- Download the Google Apps package from here.
- Download the Low Audio Fix patch from here.
Download all the files and put them all to your device’s memory and remember the name and location of these files.
Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 / A311
- Turn off the device and wait for 3-5 seconds.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button so your device can boot into recovery mode.
- From the menu choose option “wipe data/factory reset” and perform it.
- Now, select “install zip from sd card” then “Choose zip from sdcard”. Then select the downloaded Rom file and install it.
- Similarly flash other two files.
- After it, reboot the device.
All done! You’ve successfully updated your device to latest operating system. If you get stuck to any point, let us and we’ll be glad to help you further.https://androidcure.com/how-to-update-micromax-canvas-nitro-a310-a311-to-lollipop-5-1-1/https://androidcure.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Lollipop-update-for-Nitro-A310-and-A311.jpghttps://androidcure.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Lollipop-update-for-Nitro-A310-and-A311-150x150.jpgHow-to-GuidesCanvas Nitro A310,Canvas Nitro A311,lollipop,micromax,updateDo you have a Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311 and want to update it to latest Android 5.1.1? You've come to right place. I'll tell you how you can easily update your handset to latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system. To update this devices, we'll be using a custom Rom based...Deepak GuptaDeepak Guptadgdeepak000@gmail.comAdministratorDeepak Gupta is a tech geek and founder of AndroidCure, a popular blog dedicated to Android users. Join him on →Google Plus. Sign-up for the →email newsletter and get daily updates from this blog.Androidcure