Downgrade T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T to Stock 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware
Do you want to restore your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 [SM-N920T] to stock Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware, then this post we’ll help you out in a very easy manner. Downgrading the device to its native operating system is very user in many condition such as brick (very common), if device it getting slow day by day, working in unexpected way, etc.
Restoring device to stock firmware is also good when you get bored with custom Rom or feeling that previous update is not suitable for your needs. Here we’ll help you to downgrade / restore your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T to stock firmware.
To downgrade this Galaxy Note 5, we’ll use Odin utility and so we required Windows-based computer with internet connectivity to download firmware and other files. Here is a list of things that you must consider before executing further:
- This guide and firmware is only for T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T) and it meant nothing for any other model. So make sure to check your device’s model before proceeding any further.
- It will remove everything which is stored under the device’s memory. So make sure to back up all the important data → How to back up Android device.
- You’ll need a windows based computer with internet connectivity.
- A USB cable to connect your device to computer.
- Make sure to →Enable USB debugging on your handset. Visit here → How to enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Download the latest stock firmware from here.
File name: TMB-N920TUVU1BOH6-20150910150336.zip