In this short tutorial, we’ll help you to boot your Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mode with simple steps. In just previous post, we have listed some of best games for this mid budget powerful handset. Recovery Mode is very powerful option given to Android device as one use this mode to make prime action to handset, tablet or any Android device.
This tutorial, we have mentioned two methods through which one can get to recovery mode of Zenfone 2 anytime. First method includes hardware key combination, which is foolproof method and second method is through using a dedicated application. However, we need root access to use dedicated application. The second method would be great to follow in case any of physical buttons of device are not working properly.
Let’s get started
Enter Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mode – Key Combination
This method is most easy one and it requires very less efforts, just follow the below steps:
- Turn off your device by pressing power button and selecting power off.
- First at least 3 -5 seconds.
- Now Press and Hold Power and Volume buttons together until your device vibrates.
- There you’ll get two options to proceed further, “Normal boot” or “Recovery boot”. Choose “Recovery boot” to enter into recovery mode.
- Then, you’ll see Android Icon lying down, press “Power + Volume” buttons again to boot into recovery mode.
- Now, you’ll be at recovery mode.
Enter Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mode – Using Quick boot App
This App would be great in case any of device’s button is not function properly. However, note that you required root access to use this app. Download this app from Google Play store, it is complete free to download and use.
Just install this app, and open it on your device. Choose the recovery option and it’ll take you to recovery option, that’s all.
So that’s all about booting Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery into Mode through two different methods. Stay tune for more informative posts!