Elephone is an another Asian, China based mobile manufacture building high quality and high-end top-notch smart phones and accessories and feature them under very attractive prices. Elephone Vowney is one of them, being powered with 8 cores processor, 4 GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 graphic chip worth its price and it is one best contender under list of best smartphones under US$ 299.99. Even though it could be bricked too just like any other smart phone.
Mostly people get their devices bricked when they try to root or try to install third-party mods and eventually they ended up having bricked condition. The best course of action would be flashing the stock firmware to unbrick that device and to restore it to factory state. In case you’ve bricked your Elephone Vowney then guide will surely help you to repair it and to make it work properly again.
However, sometimes things aren’t that easy. There are chances that issue is related to the hardware part, and you might need to replace it.
In case you’ve bricked your Elephone Vowney and looking to repair it then post will surely help you to get your device repaired. Let’s start with the procedure, first of all read all the pre-requisites mentioned below. This guide and firmware is only for Elephone Vowney and it meant not be used on other device. It could lead to serious damage to your device.
Remember that the installation will wipe out the entire memory of the device and anything stored under the device’s memory will be deleted and it cannot be undone. If possible backup your device first and then proceed further.
In order flash stock firmware, you’ll need a windows based computer and you should install the USB drivers onto it so your device can be detected by computer.
- Download the stock firmware of Elephone Vowney from here. Extract the firmware file to obtain Scatter file.
- Download the Smart Phone Flash Tool from here. Extract the flash tool zip file to get flash_tool.exe as mentioned in below image:
- Universal Android USB Driver from →here. Download the file and install it on your PC. This package will install USB driver to your PC, you can now connect any device to your PC.
How to flash stock firmware on Elephone Vowney
- Turn off your device.
- Open the Sp Flast tool on your computer by running “flash_tool.exe” file from the extracted folder. The following screen will appear:
- Now connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- Now select the option “scatter-loading” to load the downloaded firmware scatter file.
- Once you selected the scatter file from firmware files, click on ‘Download‘ button preset on top-left of the screen to flash this firmware on the device.
- As soon as the process gets completed , you’ll see a green ring with OK sign!
- Now disconnect your device and it will restart.
That’s all! You’ve successfully flash the stock firmware on Elephone Vowney and now it will restart and boot to home screen very soon. That’s all about this guide and if you get stuck any point, do comment so we can help you.