Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for Samsung S4 Mini 3G/LTE, update phone to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Now Samsung S4 Mini 3G/LTE’s (GT-I9190 and GT-I9195) users can update their device to latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow using the official CyanogenMod 13 Rom. Since it is official build, there is no to worry about any kind of bugs or issue. You might want to know about this Rom, basically CyanogenMod is based on Google’s original build and tweaked for improvements and injected with tons of useful applications and features for customization and productivity purpose.
Performance wise, it has a lot to offer. It offers very stable and high performance, in aspects you’ll improvement and you’d be able to control and customize your device more conveniently through it. If you wish to update your Samsung S4 Mini 3G/LTE to Android 6.0 then this custom Rom would be very ideal as it comes with joy of latest operating system with tons of features. Apart from stability and performance, battery life remains little long too.
If you wish to read more about this Rom, you must visit the original thread over xda forum →here. The installation process is quite easy too. Just like we flash any other custom Rom under recovery mode!
Make sure to check your device model number, as this ROM is for the GT-I9190 and GT-I9195 variant only! d To check your device’s model number, go into settings then tap on about phone and then look for model.
Before proceeding any further, make sure to save all the important stuff to safe place which is stored under device’s memory. Anything stored under device’s memory will be wiped out completely! – Learn how to back up Android Device.
You should be using custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM, without the it won’t be possible to install these Roms.
Enable USB Debugging onto your device – Learn how to Enable USB Debugging.
Charge your device to good battery level so it doesn’t get turned off while we install this rom.
Download the Official CyanogenMod 13.0 Android 6.0 Rom for Samsung S4 Mini 3G/LTE from below links based on device’s model:
Download the Goggle apps from below:
→After downloading, put the rom file and google apps package to your device and remember the location of it.
How to install CyanogenMod 13.0 on Samsung S4 Mini 3G/LTE
- Turn off your device.
- Now hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time until Samsung Logo appears on the screen to boot into recovery mode. The release the buttons and you’ll at recovery mode very soon.
- Now from recovery mode perform the followings:
- Select and perform “Wipe data/Factory reset”.
- Select and perform “Wipe cache partition”.
- Go to “Mounts and Storage” and mount the followings: mount system, mount cache and mount data.
- Go to “Mounts and Storage” and select “format system” and perform it.
- Go to advance and then select and perform “Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
- Now from the recovery options, select “install from sd card” and then “choose zip from sd card” and locate the downloaded the Rom zip file. Select “Yes” on next screen to confirm the process.
- It will take few minutes to complete so be patience which work is in progress.
- Similarly flash the download Google Apps package.
- Once you done with installation process, from recovery options select and perform “Wipe data/Factory reset”.
- Now select “reboot system now”.
That’s all you’ve got to do to update handset! Your will be restart and bring you to new home screen very soon. Enter your Google credentials to get started with handset. That’s all about our guide on how to update Samsung S4 Mini 3G/LTE to Android 6.0 using CyanogenMod 13 official Rom. If you face any issue, do comments so we could help you!https://androidcure.com/cyanogenmod-13-0-for-samsung-s4-mini-3glte/How-to-GuidesAndroid 6.0,CyanogenMod 13.0,Marshmallow,S4 Mini,samsung,updateNow Samsung S4 Mini 3G/LTE’s (GT-I9190 and GT-I9195) users can update their device to latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow using the official CyanogenMod 13 Rom. Since it is official build, there is no to worry about any kind of bugs or issue. You might want to know about this Rom, basically CyanogenMod...Deepak GuptaDeepak Guptadgdeepak000@gmail.comAdministratorDeepak Gupta is a tech geek and founder of AndroidCure, a popular blog dedicated to Android users. Join him on →Google Plus. Sign-up for the →email newsletter and get daily updates from this blog.Androidcure