In this tutorial we help you to improve the Volume of Motorola Moto Maxx in all aspects, including music volume, ring volume, in-call voice etc. Moto Maxx has been blessed with very good hardware specification, however some times the its volume seems to be low, most possibly while listening music on speakers, taking calls in public area where the external noise distract you etc.
If you are looking to increase the volume of Motorola Moto Maxx, then you’ve come to right place, we’ll help out with this issue with High Volume Mod distributed by @Jaocagomez, who is developer at XDA forum. Through this Volume Mod, one can improve the volume of Moto Maxx in almost all aspects, and all changes can be examined easily. You’ll see the improvements to greater extent.
With this Volume Mod, the over all volume of Moto Maxx will be improved to greater extent, good for all music lovers, who prefer to play music on speaker mode. However, to install this volume booster mod, you phone must be rooted with custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM should be installed. Here the few details about the volume mod,
- It improved music volume, call volume, message tunes and other to good extent. Apart, it won’t be hurting the quality of sound as well. So, you’ll get high volume sound without compromising with quality.
- You can easily, get back original sound by just uninstalling this mod using uninstalling script. All sounds will be restored to original.
- There is no risk at all.
Now lets move further to install this mode to this handset.
- Download the High Volume Mod For Moto Maxx from here.
- Download the Stock Volume for Moto Maxx (for uninstalling this mod) from here.
How to install High Volume Mod on Motorola Moto Maxx
- Firstly download the zip file and put it to your device’s memory card.
- Now turn off the device and wait for 3 -5 seconds.
- Boot into recovery mode, press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons all together at same time and you’ll get the boot menu.
- From the list of options, select the recovery mode, TWRP recovery.
- Now under recovery mode, press Install, find and locate the downloaded zip file and proceed with further selection to confirm the installation process.
- Once flashed this mode, restart your device.
Done! You’ve successfully flashed this High Volume Mode to your Moto Maxx. Now, enjoy the louder volume on your device, enjoy loud and clear music and improved voice call.
Uninstall Volume Mod
In case you want to remove this volume mod and get back to stock volume, just follow the exact procedure mentioned above, just this time, flash the stock volume zip file and all sounds will be restored to original state.
I hope this post helps you guys. Show your appreciations through sharing this or others post with your friends. Don’t miss our list → best android games.