How to install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
There is good new to all Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 users that new update is being rolled out for users, upgrading this Galaxy Tab 4 to latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system and probably you’ll be receiving it too. You’ll receive the notification regarding under the notification area of your device. However it may take long time for you to get notification as update is being rolled by Samsung and your service provider may take more to distribute to you.
If you do not want to wait any more for official notification then we’d like to inform you that you can install this manually too. It would take your very less time, just about 5 to 1o mins to complete the entire procedure. In this update [build T235XXU1BOH7], Samsung has brought some changes such as improved battery life, performance and few other changes.
Here we have shown how to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 to latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system, build released with many fixes and improvements. This is an official build, so there should be no bugs or any kind of issue with it. Here we’ll help you to update this handset using Odin program.
- This update is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T235 and it meant nothing for any other device or model. Check your device’s mode before updating your device.
- Make sure to save all the important stuff to some safe place. It may possible that Odin program remove everything stored under your device.
- Enable USB Debugging, go settings-> developers options -> check the USB debugging box. This is step very necessary because enabling USB Debugging allows your phone to connect to computer for file transfers.
- Make sure that your phone has at least 40-50% charging. It should be able survive all the time when we done with update installation process.
- Download the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update file from here to your PC and Extract the folder to get update files. You should get .tar.md5 format file.
→File name: NEE-T235XXU1BOH7-20150924104934.zip