Update Galaxy S2 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Using Resurrection Remix Rom
Resurrection Remix is one of most popular Rom available to Samsung Galaxy S2 and it’s my all time favorite as well. Now it is available in Android Lollipop version as well. Thanks to Kelvin98, who brought this Rom to XDA forum, the Ron is bundled with tons of exciting features and functionality along with newer interface and goodness of Android 5.1.1.
If you are looking to update your Samsung Galaxy S2 to latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system, then this is the best way to do it. Just install this Rom, enjoy the latest firmware with tons of improvements, and add-ons.
Features of Resurrection Remix Rom
- Latest OS – It is based on latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system.
- Stable – Very stable and smooth, make your device as smooth as possible with great improvement in over all performance.
- Bundled with features – It comes with most exciting features from ROMs, including Paranoid Android, Omni, Slim and AOKP.
- OTA updates – Just like stock firmware, you’ll receive the OTA updates through which you can update your handset time to time.
- And much more!
Let’s get started to Update Galaxy S2 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Using Resurrection Remix Rom, read all the pre-requsites mentioned below and prepare your device accordingly.
- Note that this Rom is only for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G and meant nothing for any other model or device.
- Make sure to save all the important data and files to some safe place. The installation will lead to complete wipe out, follow our easy to follow back up guide to make it easier to back up your phone.
- For own safety, we recommend to back up your current Rom, it would be great for future expect. To back up, follow the above mentioned guide.
- Enable the USB debugging on your device, visit settings -> go to developers settings ->check the USB debugging box and confirm your selection.
Lollipop Resurrection Remix ROM Video Review
[iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/OSy8ue3xH8s” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]