How to Install MIUI V6 Rom on Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-i8552
MIUI is a very beautiful Rom available for Android users, comes pre-installed on Mi Phones such Redmi 2, Price and Redmi Note. There are many things that makes it try on our devices such as very elegant looks, customization themes, eye caching icons and included useful apps. Here we have this tutorial, we’ll guide you to install this beautiful, MIUI V6 Rom on Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-i8552.
If you are looking for a good custom Rom for Galaxy Grand Quattro, then MIUI V6 Rom would be good choice to try. You’ll like the design, interface, apps and performance. Apart for beautiful user interface it is packed with enhance performance and smooth user experience.
Features of MIUI V6 Rom
- It comes with official MIUI kernels.
- Swap storage management
- Sim card settings
- Improved battery life.
- Customizable Settings to give personal touch to your device and customize it in own way.
- App manager settings
- Root Permissions
- Security Setup and management
- High Performance
- Improved data storage and RAM usage for better over all performance.
- Mi apps such camera, launcher, sounds, animation etc.,
If you want to read more about this Rom then consider visiting the official thread over here.
Before we get started with installation of this Rom on Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-i8552, go through the below prerequisites and make sure to match’em all.
3. Under it, the very first section is for device’s language tap on it.
4. Select the desire langauge, like English(India), English (United States).
That’s all about this Rom and handset. Don’t forget to share your experience with us.